|Date & Time:
||Saturday 6th June 1.00pm
||Arrive 12.15pm for warm-up
||St Mary’s Church, Church Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9EU.
- One Day Like prior to the bride’s entrance.
- All of Me and Heaven (Bryan Adams) during signing of register.
During the service, the hymns are Jerusalem, Morning Has Broken and Give Me Oil in My Lamp.
- There is parking available but often space is limited unless you turn up early
There is parking in the Tesco car park behind the Church (free if you buy something in Tesco) and there is a footpath through to the church
Parking can also be found at at Penny’s Lodge (paid)
- Black with green accessories
- No folders so please try to learn your words
- Questions? Speak to Audrey